Get your business in order

Reliable accounting and bookkeeping services

We will take care of the day to day bookkeeping and administrative paperwork, leaving you more time to focus on your business.

What can we do for you?

A list of our main services. But it's not just that. Get in touch, we'll make sure we cater for all your financial needs, business or individual.


We'll process all your records with access to our accounting system. From £25 / hr.

VAT Returns

We'll deal with HMRC on your behalf to avoid penalties. From £50 / quarter.


Personal tax services to private individuals and business owners. Starting at £90.

Company registration

No hassle from you. We'll make that happen! Starting at £30.

Why choose us?

Don’t need to shop around. You’re closer than you think from the best accounting services you deserve. Get in touch!

Get it done fast

We offer reliability because we know how important that is in business. Stop chasing your accountants forever and go with us!

We work harder

You work hard for yourself and for your business. We do the same for you. It's the best advertising we can get!

The extra mile

We'll make sure to understand what your needs are. We cater for your business specifically and you can count on us to deliver!

Frequently Asked Questions

Find out answers to the most common questions we come across, for businesses or for individuals.

Do I need an accountant as self-employed?

No. You don’t have an obligation to hire an accountant if you’re a sole trader or a partner in a business. Obviously, there are many benefits for having an accountant including time and money saving, but it is your choice which way you want to go.

When should I register for VAT?

The main trigger is your business income: if your last 12 months’ turnover is above £85,000 or if you expect the same amount of income in the next 30 days then you should register for VAT. For more information, read the GOV specifications here.

Can I get a tax return if I'm an employee?

Yes, you can. HMRC is not a perfect body and mistakes can happen. For example, you might be registered with the wrong tax code and pay more tax than needed. A simple check on your payslip should tell us if you’re owed a tax return. Never assume HMRC will do it for you. Get in touch if you think this is your case.

What areas do you cover?

We offer nationwide accounting services. We’re just a phone call or an email away but we can always set-up Zoom meetings. If you need to see us in person, we cover the Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex areas and can easily travel to meet you in or around the following locations: Aldershot, Farnham, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Liphook, Chiddingfold, Haslemare, Camberley, Cranleigh, Guildford, Godalming, Woking, Horsley, Horsham, Redhill, Gatwick, Crawley.

Free Estimation

Request A Quote